Every day is a new day and every day brings new challenges and opportunities. As a Neurodiagnostic Technologist, you are faced with a rapidly changing work environments, with new rules and regulations. We all know we must stand 6 feet apart, wear a mask in public, wash our hands for 20 seconds and respect social distancing recommendations. We are familiar now with Zoom meetings and grocery store pickup. But are you fully prepared for reopening your facility and testing your patients? ASET has put together a plethora of resources specifically for Neurodiagnostic Technologists and healthcare workers. Resources comprised of webinar recordings, links to the CDC, collaborative papers written with you in mind, and town hall discussions. We encourage you to visit the ASET website where you can find all of these resources and more.
- ASET Statement
- ASET Town Hall on Resuming Neurodiagnostic Services
- CDC Newsroom – Coronavirus
- CMS Additional Guidance on Reopening Healthcare Facilities
- Coronavirus and Surfaces
- COVID-19 and ND Testing Webinar
- COVID-19 Newsletter
- COVID-19 Resource Sheet
- Considerations for Reopening Epilepsy Centers by NAEC, AES, ASET, AAN
- NAEC Town Hall: Reopening Adult EMUs
- NAEC Town Hall: Reopening Pediatric EMUs
- New Information from CDC on Individuals at Higher Risk for Serious Illness
To read the next update and meet the newest additions to the ASET Executive Office staff, click on the Next Page button here.