Author: Brian Sullivan, MS, Director of Membership
With our 7,000+ members and 14 chapters across the country, state and regional ASET chapters provide a wide variety of continuing education, state-based advocacy efforts and professional networking opportunities. Chapters offer one of the most immediate, easy and cost-effective opportunities to exchange information with colleagues and keep up-to-date on the latest Neurodiagnostic technologies, trends and best practices in the field.
- When you join ASET or renew your membership, you have the option to join one or more ASET chapters for an additional cost.
- There is no requirement that an ASET member who lives in the geographic territory covered by a chapter has to become a member of that chapter.
- Similarly, it is not required that a member of a chapter has to become a member of ASET.
- To learn more about how to how to join an ASET chapter, click here.
Visit www.aset.org/chapterlisting to find an ASET chapter in your state or region.
Did You Know…?
- ASET membership runs January – December so all renewal dues are the same amount regardless of when you renew your membership during the calendar year. Renewing October through December ensures that your membership runs through December of the following year.
- Student or Institutional members cannot renew online. Please call ASET staff for renewal assistance at (816) 944-3243 or send an email to email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble renewing your ASET membership because of a prior account under a different name, email address or institution, please call or email ASET staff for help. Please do not create a new account; doing so will result in duplicate accounts and will affect your CEU transcript.
Print Your Own Membership Card
As an ASET member, you are able to print your own membership card — so easy and convenient!
As a new or renewing member, you can print your ASET membership card whenever you need it. Or when you have a name change, earn a new degree or a new credential, you can edit that information in your member profile and have an up-to-date card in no time.
Just follow these four easy steps:
- Log in to your ASET member profile at www.aset.org.
- Click on the “Print Membership Card” tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Follow the instructions and troubleshooting tips to print the card in black & white or color.
- Cut out, fold in half and you’re all set!
If we can help you make the most of your ASET membership this year, please let us know by contacting us at (816) 944-3243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.