Author: Linda Kelly, MS, R. EEG/EP T., R.NCS.T., CNCT, FASET, CSSGB, Director of Education | Maureen Carroll, BS, R. EEG/EP T., RPSGT, CNIM, FASET, Online Learning and Development Manager, ASET
ASET is excited to host a course at the International Society of Intraoperative Neurophysiology (ISIN) 2021 in Chicago, December 10-12. ASET’s track will be during the Symposia session on Friday, December 10, from 1:15-5:00 p.m. Topics include:
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- IONM Instrumentation and Electrode Physics
- An Overview of 2020–2021 Spine IONM Literature
- A Brief Look into the Life of Pediatric IONM
This is an excellent experience for technologists with a great opportunity to earn CEUs while networking and learning about what’s new internationally in IONM. We invite you to attend all three days of this educational event. Click here to register.
ASET members are eligible for a discounted registration rate and an early bird rate which ends on Thursday, September 30.
Upcoming Live Webinars
ASETs webinars are designed to help you master a new skill and gain insights on industry best practices — all while earning ASET-CEUs. Register for the upcoming live webinars:
October 20, 2021: Mapping During Asleep Glioma Resection; Presenter: Jeff Balzer, Ph.D., DABNM, FASNM Register >>
November 17, 2021: Extended Webinar on Polysomnography Register >>
- Sleep Basics & the Importance of Sleep Cycles Presenter: Anna Bonner BA, R. EEG T., RPSGT,
- Sleeping Like a Baby: Pediatric Sleep Patterns Presenter: Donald T. King III (Trei) BA, R. EEG T., CNIM
- The Value of EEG Recording During Sleep: More Than Just Sleep Staging Presenter: Walt Banoczi R. EEG/EPT., CNIM, CLTM ES, BVE, FASET
Recorded 2021 ASET Webinars
- EEG Electrodes: Class II Medical Devices and Electrode Impact on Streamlining Care; Presenter: Leah Hanson, FASET, R. EEG/EP T.
- Vital Signs, Bedside Monitors and EEG Changes; Presenter: Donald T. King III (Trei) BA; R. EEG T; CNIM
- CPT Coding Update- Lessons Learned Over the Past Year; Presenter: Kathryn Hansen, BS, R. EEG T., CPC, CPMA
- Ictal Asystole in Temporal Lobe Epilepsy: A Possible Cause of Sudden Unexplained Death; Presenter: Ahmad A. Al-Awwad, M.D.
- Update on Adult EEG Terminology; Presenter: Lawrence Hirsch M.D., FACNS
- Standardized Neonatal EEG Terminology; Presenter: Alissa Finley, BS, R. EEG T., CLTM
- SPECT: Clinical and Technical Aspects; Presenters: Cheryl Plummer BS, R. EEG T., CLTM, FASET and Alexus Sieger, PA-C